Cenduit provides interactive response technology (IRT) - driven services for clinical trials around the world. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and clinical supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Cenduit's Software as a Service (SaaS) IRT solutions deliver optimized clinical supply chain management and facilitate precise control over patient randomization and drug administration to enable more efficient, compliant trials. With expert personnel located across the globe, Cenduit's unprecedented level of support currently covers more than 16,000 sites in more than 100 countries.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to help us bring the next generation of data tools to the clinical trials process. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality models to integrate into our existing and future products.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Developing multi-variate optimization models
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of their performance
- Designing and developing production data pipelines to operationalize models
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Great communication skills
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, or related discipline and Masters in same required, PHD preferred
- 3-5 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce. Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as NumPy, scikit-learn or Tensorflow. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience writing production-grade Python
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
See Inside the Office of Cenduit
Cenduit offers CROs, pharmaceutical companies, and other study sponsors innovative systems—coupled with deep expertise—to apply to the conduct of clinical trials. Cenduit always keeps the needs of the patients and sponsors first and foremost with supply chain know-how, operations expertise, patient randomization, drug supply management, patient reminders, and drug accountability.
Back to top