Clinical Trial Customer Service Representative
- Allentown, PA
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
The Clinical Trial Customer Service Representative/Help Desk Associate, is responsible for providing proactive customer service and system support to external users of our Cenduit system. This includes resolving 1st level issues, escalating issues that are beyond the 1st level, and managing data provided by medical sites for patients on clinical trials in the Cenduit system.
The role requires competent use of Cenduit systems and Standard Operating Procedures and will be required to perform to Cenduit Quality Standards and timelines.
- Handle calls, chats, and emails from external users.
- Resolving 1st level requests for all global locations.
- Escalating calls appropriately when required.
- Creating tickets.
- Works with other departments on escalated issues.
- Change and update data in Cenduit internal systems.
- Confirmation of issue resolution with client/site.
- Investigation of requests from external users.
- Participation in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required implementation of new working practices within the team.
- Is responsive to internal and external customer needs and maintains a good level of customer service.
- Ensures that all work meets quality standards.
- Ability to multitask and manage time appropriately, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Recognizes and escalates risks appropriately.
- Proactively looks to learn and develop knowledge.
- Demonstrates appropriate levels of accountability.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem solving analytical skills.
- Ability to learn and retain complex information and processes.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Accepts feedback constructively and strives to learn and develop from feedback received.
- Demonstrates effective teamwork, working with and supporting colleagues.
- Proactively confronts and resolves problems and conflicts without damaging relationships.
- Is approachable; takes time to assist team members and understand their views and concerns.
- Demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm to Cenduit and the aims of the company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Help Desk experience; preferably IT or experience in handling complaints.
- Experience working in customer facing or customer focused environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- Medical insurance effective day one with Dental and Vision insurance.
- Medical & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account and PPO Options
- Employer paid Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability insurance
- Employer paid Basic Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Reimbursement Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Parental Leave
- PTO and paid holidays
Back to top