Clinical Trial CSR / Helpdesk Associate - 1st shift
Cenduit provides interactive response technology (IRT) - driven services for clinical trials around the world. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and clinical supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Cenduit's Software as a Service (SaaS) IRT solutions deliver optimized clinical supply chain management and facilitate precise control over patient randomization and drug administration to enable more efficient, compliant trials. With expert personnel located across the globe, Cenduit's unprecedented level of support currently covers more than 32,000 sites in more than 100 countries.
The He lpdesk Associate, I is responsible for providing proactive customer service and system support to external users of our Cenduit system. This includes resolving 1st level issues, escalating issues that are beyond the 1st level, and managing data provided by medical sites for patients on clinical trials in the Cenduit system.
The role requires competent use of Cenduit systems and Standard Operating Procedures and will be required to perform to Cenduit Quality Standards and timelines.
- Handle calls, chats, and emails from external users.
- Resolving 1st level requests for all global locations.
- Escalating calls appropriately when required
- Creating tickets
- Works with other departments on escalated issues
- Change and update data in Cenduit internal systems
- Confirmation of issue resolution with client/site.
- Investigation of requests from external users
- Participation in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required implementation of new working practices within the team.
- Is responsive to internal and external customer needs and maintains a good level of customer service.
- Ensures that all work meets quality standards.
- Ability to multitask and manage time appropriately, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Recognizes and escalates risks appropriately.
- Proactively looks to learn and develop knowledge.
- Demonstrates appropriate levels of accountability.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem solving analytical skills.
- Ability to learn and retain complex information and processes.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Accepts feedback constructively and strives to learn and develop from feedback received.
- Demonstrates effective teamwork, working with and supporting colleagues.
- Proactively confronts and resolves problems and conflicts without damaging relationships.
- Is approachable; takes time to assist team members and understand their views and concerns.
- Demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm to Cenduit and the aims of the company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Helpdesk experience; preferably IT or experience in handling complaints.
- Experience working in customer facing or customer focused environment.
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
Meet Some of Cenduit's Employees
Adam is a liaison between the client, comprised of sponsors and pharmaceutical companies, and Cenduit’s Technical Team—the people who develop the software for clients.
Back to top