Associate Director/Director, Marketing and Communications
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites. For additional information, visit Cenduit online at www.cenduit.com ; on Twitter @CenduitLLC or on LinkedIn at www.LinkedIn.com/Company/Cenduit.
The Associate Director/Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for developing, managing and executing marketing and communication strategies and programs across all areas of the organization. The Associate Director/Director of Marketing and Communications will work closely with Sales to create brand recognition and demand for Cenduit's IRT solution.
This role includes directing communications both internally and externally to ensure that the Cenduit purpose and value is well disseminated and clearly understood. This will also include the creation of a wide variety of materials for use in promotion events, presentation materials, publications, surveys, etc.
This role will also work to develop and support Cenduit's relationship with our parent sales and marketing organizations. This will include participation in relevant alliance meetings and also support to parent client events such as sponsored seminars. The role will also involve direct communication with the sponsors of clinical trials in the BioPharmaceutical Industry.
- Working in collaboration with the Chief Executive Officer and Vice President of Sales, creates integrated, multi-year marketing, communications and sales strategies in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Oversees the creation, implementation and evaluation of a comprehensive brand, marketing, communications and public relations programs that enhance Cenduit's image and position within the marketplace.
- Researches, writes and produces a range of marketing deliverables including publications, media relations, e-commerce, and ad campaigns, press previews and special events.
- Work with internal and external resources to create promotional material to communicate internally within Cenduit and externally to both parent organizations and the market.
- Conduct market research - evaluate the available data on the development of IRT services and eClinical services in general. Provide relevant market data information to management team in support of strategy development within Cenduit. This should include assessment of competitor activity.
- Continually optimize marketing performance by deriving insights from campaign data and recommending actionable improvements.
- Manage the Company website, organize webcasts, coordinate journal publications and articles, and create hard copy materials (i.e., brochures or PR releases) to ensure that it continues to present new information to the market about Cenduit technology and service development.
- Attend industry conferences; this includes identifying the most appropriate events taking place in the relevant geography and coordination of activities to represent Cenduit at such events.
- Attend various marketing opportunity planning and new business development meetings both within Cenduit and at parent organizations.
- Budgeting - manage and support the creation of the marketing budget and identification of the optimum use of resources to achieve the Cenduit Marketing aims.
- Other tasks / duties that may be required in order to perform the role.
- Ability to manage marketing and communication initiatives from conception to execution.
- Ability to think strategically and advise on value proposition and marketing/selling strategies that align with corporate priorities and meet company objectives.
- Ability to produce in-depth marketing strategies/plans and measures to evaluate success
- Ability to influence and be credible at a senior level within Cenduit and client organizations.
- Proven networking skills - must be able to network internally across all functions and externally with client organizations and other service providers.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to understand clients' requirements and articulate, devise and execute the most appropriate solutions.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS office applications.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, communication or related field.
- 10+ years of marketing communications experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/BioPharma/CRO industry is required.
- Experience with Interactive Response Technology (IRT, IVRS, IWRS), Electronic Data Capture solutions and/or Clinical Informatics is a plus.
- Travel required up to 20%.
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
Meet Some of Cenduit's Employees
Adam is a liaison between the client, comprised of sponsors and pharmaceutical companies, and Cenduit’s Technical Team—the people who develop the software for clients.
Back to top