Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
Identify and grow new and independent business opportunities and customers to increase the number of clinical studies using Cenduit's Interactive Response Technology solutions and consulting services.
- Generate new Sales Revenue through the 'Direct' sales approach (i.e., mining, qualifying, presenting, proposing, coordinating internal presale support resources, and closing/contracting the new business).
- Develop strong internal and external business relationships to ensure Cenduit is the preferred provider for IRT solution needs.
- Effectively present and position Cenduit as premier solutions global provider for IRT solutions and services, especially where drug development and/or clinical supply chain is involved.
- Collaborate with product specialists to identify, prioritize, develop and close new business/sales opportunities.
- Responsible for negotiating proposals and contracts with prospective clients.
- Represent Cenduit at industry events and trade shows.
- Support the Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing as needed/required.
- Travel up to 50%.
- Mining, developing and closing qualified business/sales opportunities through the 'Direct' sales approach.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills to internal and external audiences.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong sense of customer focus and customer awareness.
- Sound knowledge of clinical drug development process and/or clinical supply chain management.
- Analytical skills and ability to forecast and measure success.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of MS office applications.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sciences, technology or related field.
- 8+ years of clinical research or pharmaceutical experience including 4+ years of direct sales and business development experience.
- Experience selling technology as a service in the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry is strongly desired. (Deals sized $250k+)
- Experience with Interactive Web/Voice Response and ePRO solutions is a plus!
Back to top