Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites. For additional information, visit Cenduit online at www.cenduit.com ; on Twitter @CenduitLLC or on LinkedIn at www.LinkedIn.com/Company/Cenduit.
Identify and grow new and independent business opportunities and customers to increase
the number of clinical studies using Cenduit's Interactive Response Technology solutions and
- Generate new Sales Revenue through the 'Direct' sales approach (i.e., mining,
qualifying, presenting, proposing, coordinating internal presale support resources,
and closing/contracting the new business).
- Develop strong internal and external business relationships to ensure Cenduit is the
preferred provider for IRT solution needs.
- Effectively present and position Cenduit as premier solutions global provider for IRT
solutions and services, especially where drug development and/or clinical supply
chain is involved.
- Collaborate with product specialists to identify, prioritize, develop and close new
- Responsible for negotiating proposals and contracts with prospective clients.
- Represent Cenduit at industry events and trade shows.
- Support the Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing as needed/required.
- Mining, developing and closing qualified business/sales opportunities through the
'Direct' sales approach.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills to internal and external audiences
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong sense of customer focus and customer awareness
- Sound knowledge of clinical drug development process and/or clinical supply chain
- Analytical skills and ability to forecast and measure success
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of MS office applications
- Bachelor's degree in business, sciences, technology or related field
- 8+ years of clinical research or pharmaceutical experience including 4+ years of direct
sales and business development experience.
- Experience selling technology as a service in the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry is strongly desired. (deals sized $250k+)
- Experience with Interactive Web/Voice Response and ePRO solutions is a plus!
Travel up to 50%.
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
Meet Some of Cenduit's Employees
Adam is a liaison between the client, comprised of sponsors and pharmaceutical companies, and Cenduit’s Technical Team—the people who develop the software for clients.
Back to top