Qualitative Pharma Senior Research Executive
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Research Executive to join our Qualitative Research Team. Working across clients and therapy areas, the Senior Research Executive will own and lead project management and actively coordinate all aspects of research projects. They will be responsible for supporting Directors in delivering research findings and building client relationships.
Core Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Own and lead specific project deliverables to ensure effective management and implementation of research projects.
- Independently conduct research activities to help build client satisfaction.
- Start to build personal client relationships to help drive business growth.
- Ensure effective teamwork and coach colleagues.
- Be an integral member of the Cello Health Insight organization and contribute to Company initiatives.
Annual average travel 30%
- Project management
- Strong research skills
- Self-starter with sense of responsibility and ownership
- Prioritization, multi-tasking and organizational skills
Minimum Recruitment Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
2 – 4 years of experience in research or professional services organization, of which:
2 years of experience in research-based project support role
- 1-2 years of Healthcare experience is favorable
To apply: Please submit your resume and salary requirements
Back to top