Qualitative Pharma Research Executive
As part of our global expansion, Cello Health Insight is looking to hire an enthusiastic and energetic candidate for a Research Executive role. As a Research Executive, you would be expected to contribute to the profitability of the group through effective and efficient implementation of research projects.
Core Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide day-to-day project support to ensure effective management and execution of research projects.
- Conduct project management and perform routine tasks to provide logistical support of research projects, including organizing requirements for conducting fieldwork; liaising with external suppliers; preparing, writing and filing of documents.
- Support recruitment of research and assist with job costing projects.
- Contribute to research activities to help build client satisfaction.
- Support research design and conduct interviews as required.
- Manage the data collection process.
- Understand the analysis process and conduct analysis where appropriate.
Annual average travel 30%
- Research skills
- Project management
- Self-starter with sense of responsibility and ownership
- Prioritization, multi-tasking and organizational skills
Minimum Recruitment Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- 1 year of experience in research or professional services organization
Please submit your resume and salary requirements
Meet Some of Cello Health Insight's Employees
As an associate director, Paul serves clients with research and business consults while introducing Cello Health Insight to new clients and figuring out the best ways to help them.
Back to top