Qualitative Pharma Director
San Francisco; Skokie, IL
We currently have a vacancy for a Director to join our Qualitative Research Team. Working across clients and therapy areas, the Director will own and lead project deliverables, overseeing all aspects of research projects. They will be responsible for building positive relationships with our clients during and beyond the duration of research projects along with establishing new client relationships.
Core Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Innovate new ideas within the scope of qualitative market research to ensure Cello Health Insight continues to be a best-in-class leader while delivering value to our clients.
- Lead successful projects from commission through to delivery with the support of a team of researchers.
- Personally generate to contribute to the Company’s overall revenue from your client base.
- Independently conduct research activities to help build client satisfaction
- Mentoring and coaching team members in quantitative market research best practices
Annual average travel 30%
- Business development
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional research skills
- Excellent project management
- Exemplary coaching, leadership and management skills
Minimum Recruitment Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
8 -10 years of experience in research or professional services organization, of which:
5-6 years of Healthcare experience is essential
Please submit your resume and salary requirements
Meet Some of Cello Health Insight's Employees
As a research executive, Daniel spends his days managing project logistics, keeping clients updated, and conducting interviews with patients and doctors about specific therapies.
Back to top