Qualitative Pharma Associate Director
New York City; Skokie, IL
We currently have a vacancy for an Associate Director to join our Qualitative Research Team. Working across clients and therapy areas, the Associate Director will own and lead client accounts, overseeing all aspects of research projects. They will be responsible for delivery of projects along with continued nurturing of client relationships and establishing new accounts.
Core Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Actively lead multiple projects to deliver innovative client research solutions.
- Demonstrate ownership and financial control of projects to ensure profitability in line with company strategy.
- Responsible for generating business growth across key clients and new leads.
- Demonstrate and build high levels of ‘all round’ technical ability and broad knowledge to employ relevant methods and research approaches to meet and address specific project objectives.
- Continue to develop research skills and build areas of expertise and excellence, thereby adding to Cello Health Insight’s ethos of quality, innovation and creativity.
- Provide effective leadership and management to direct reports and teams.
Annual average travel 30%
- Advanced project management and client relationship skills
- Excellent analytical and interpretive skills
- Broad range of research methods and practices
- Strong coaching, leadership and management skills
Minimum Recruitment Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
6 – 8 years of experience in research or professional services organization, of which:
5 years of experience in research-based project support role, with at least:
- 2 – 3 years pharma healthcare sector experience
- 3 years in project management / account management role
To apply: Please submit your resume and salary requirements
Back to top