Qualitative Pharma Account Manager
New York City; Skokie, IL
We currently have a vacancy for an Account Manager to join our Qualitative Research Team. Working across clients and therapy areas, the Account Manager will own and lead project deliverables, overseeing all aspects of research projects. They will be responsible for building positive relationships with our clients for the duration of projects.
Core Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Own and lead project deliverables to ensure effective management and implementation of research projects.
- Independently conduct research activities to help drive innovation and improve client satisfaction.
- Drive the business development, account planning and client relationship activities.
- Lead direct reports, ensure effective teamwork and coach colleagues.
- Act as a valued internal resource to Cello Health Insight.
Annual average travel 30%
- Advanced project management skills
- Experience in client relationships
- Broad range of research methods and practices
- Ability to delegate and manage workload
Minimum Recruitment Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
4 – 6 years of experience in research or professional services organization, of which:
3 - 4 years of experience in research-based project support role
- 2 – 3 years healthcare sector experience is preferable
To apply: Please submit your resume and salary requirements
Back to top