Qualitative Pharma Account Director
New York City
We currently have a vacancy for an Account Director to join our Qualitative Research Team. Working across clients and therapy areas, the Account Director will oversee project deliverables and all aspects of research projects. They will be responsible for building positive relationships with our clients for the duration of projects and generating new business.
Core Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead client research solutions and project delivery to drive innovation and build client satisfaction.
- Add flair and creativity to the design, fieldwork, analysis, interpretation and writing of research projects.
- Encourage team work and support development amongst direct reports.
- Own and build a small number of client relationships to generate revenue and drive business growth.
Annual average travel 30%
- Good commercial acumen
- Proactive approach to business development
- Comfortable creating and delivering strategic recommendations to clients
- Excellent Research Skills
- Ability to manage budgets and ensure profitability
- Good management skills with strong coaching ability
Minimum Recruitment Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
8 years of experience in research or professional services organization, of which:
5 years of experience in research-based project support role, with at least:
- 2 – 3 years healthcare sector experience 3 years in project management/account management role
Back to top