IQ Pharma Director
We currently have a vacancy for an IQ Pharma Director to join our IQ Research Team. Working across clients and therapy areas, the Director will own and lead project deliverables, overseeing all aspects of research projects. They will be responsible for building positive relationships with our clients during and beyond the duration of research projects along with establishing new client relationships
Core Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Innovate new ideas within the scope of quantitative market research to ensure Cello Health Insight continues to be a best-in-class leader while delivering value to our clients.
- Lead successful projects with support of a team of researchers from commission through to delivery.
- Generate business from your client base to contribute to the Company’s overall revenue.
- Conduct research activities to help build client satisfaction.
- Organize, sometimes heavy, workload through prioritization and discussion in order to meet all deadlines.
- Seek business development opportunities with current clients and through other leads.
- Mentor and coach team members in quantitative market research best practices.
Annual average travel 10%
- Business development
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional research skills
- Excellent project management
- Exemplary coaching, leadership and management skills
Minimum Recruitment Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
8 -10 years of experience in research or professional services organization, of which:
5-6 years of Healthcare experience is essential
Please submit your resume and salary requirements
Meet Some of Cello Health Insight's Employees
As a research executive, Daniel spends his days managing project logistics, keeping clients updated, and conducting interviews with patients and doctors about specific therapies.
Back to top