We are looking for experienced unity developers with proficiency and strong knowledge of particle systems, environmental effects, simulations, lighting, and dynamics for creating high-end visuals into an interactive space. You must possess excellent spatial awareness for creating fully immersive and interactive worlds at scale.
Tasks will also include designing, developing, and maintaining game systems that power our applications and improve features.
Must enjoy working and collaborating with others. You will work closely with designers to implement gameplay features and functionality. Applicants should be enthusiastic about the opportunity to collaborate with other developers across disciplines, be solution oriented, and make improvements wherever necessary.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for clean code, a love for a fast-paced virtual reality environment, and a hunger to learn and grow.
Things you will do:
• Develop Virtual Reality experiences in a highly collaborative environment
• Complete scalable top-shelf mobile experiences that can be used by millions of users
• Help guide concept artists and designers
You need to have:
• Deep understanding of 3D fundamentals
• Minimum 2 Years unity game development experience
• Expertise of Unity beyond simple gameplay
• Familiarity with common non-development 2D and 3D tools (Photoshop, Flash, Maya, Blender, ZBrush etc.)
• Mobile games built with Unity to a large audience on one of the App store. Virtual Reality experience is a HUGE PLUS
• Background in OpenGL, Open SL a Plus