User Experience Designer
As a key member of the CEB Talent Assessment Product team, you will be part of the team responsible for owning the User Experience and User Interface design for our TalentCentral software experience. You will be working along-side product managers, development, marketing, and other key stakeholders to evaluate the user needs and turn those into business results through design. This hands-on position allows you to talk and gain influence from users and become an advocate for the user in the product and design process.
- Design to support unifying vision across experiences from Admins, Candidates, and multiple geographies and languages
- Drive the evaluation of new and existing user experiences in the existing product by incorporating customer feedback and best practices in order to continuously evolve and improve the product
- Possess a keen sense for product tradeoffs/delivery of simple products that work across platform
- Participate in customer site visits to interact with customers, management, and users to elicit usability requirements
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across our product portfolio.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes
- Partner with designers, developers and clients to ensure final products meet design and usability objectives
- Maintain library of design patterns, research findings, and UX best practices
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, surveys, and usability analyses
- Research user behavior through web analytics and own UX focused google analytics initiatives
- Conduct analyses of competitors' product sites and stay abreast of emerging technology trends
- Understand and document business processes and determine business needs; articulate business value for new products and enhancements
- Define usability and accessibility requirements for new products and enhancements, as well as enforce site heuristics
- Compile and present quantitative and qualitative findings about end-users and present to senior leadership
Skills and experience
- Solid UX analysis & design experience in large-scale software development environment and possess a strong understanding of information architecture and user-centered design methodology
- Demonstrated success in leading UX design and software product development opportunities from concept to successful launch/implementation
- A portfolio demonstrating knowledge and experience in UX and UI design.
- Proficiency using Photoshop, Axure, Sketch and other wire framing and design tools
- Experience with mobile-first design, responsive design, and designing within the bootstrap framework
- Excellent communication skills and project and client relationship management skills; strong service ethic
- Experience working in a global design environment and comfort with global collaboration tools and remote team members.
- 4-6 years design or UX experience with websites and web applications/architectures
- BA/BS in technical or design related field preferred
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top