UAT Analyst (QA)
ROLES AND RESPONDSIBILTIES:
- Responsible for User Acceptance Test planning, management and execution.
- Responsible for representing the customer and candidate experience within a business context to ensure the quality of TalentCentral releases across CEB's Talent Management business.
- Co-authoring, development and execution of manual software test scripts, covering functional system behaviour and in some cases non-functional such as cross browser testing for web based applications.
- Testing Assessment Content and Report outputs; checking for scoring accuracy and report layout.
- Verifying assessments and report configurations to ensure continuity and accuracy in regression
- Helping with the definition and production of test plans and associated detailed tests.
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure the timely identification and resolution of any defects found as part of the UAT process.
- Experience of working within a customer driven environment.
- Demonstrable experience in structured software testing, with a focus on web based applications
- Experience in using industry standard testing/defect management tools (eg. Quality Centre, JIRA)
- Ability to rapidly learn a complex business domain, and develop a significant depth of expertise to become a recognised Subject Matter Expert.
- Experience of testing multilingual/multibyte translated language systems
- Ability to establish credibility and represent the customer perspective with other internal stakeholders
- Strong interest in how assessments and reports are configured and designed
- Psychology or statistics degree or equivalent vocational training
- Using Sharepoint for document and process management.
- Experience of testing heavily data driven systems and/or reporting based systems
- Agile/Scrum based testing
- Testing on mobile / tablet devices and / or use of emulation tools such as BrowserStack
- Experience in HTML validation, for example using tools like Firefox or Chrome Developer Tools
- Experience in testing for Accessibility compliance
- Experience in writing SQL queries and using for data analysis / DB related white box testing
- Electronic test case management and coverage matrices/traceability
- Dedication to delighting our customers and members
- Proactive attitude;
- Detailed focussed
- Interest in the internal workings of IT systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interface to internal business users, team members, and other colleagues.
- Team player;
- Fast learner.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Degree or equivalent vocational experience is desirable
- Candidate must understand business processes, be a detailed-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts.
- Good interpersonal and work management skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top