CEB is now Gartner. Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
For more information, email [email protected] or visit gartner.com.
Central Professional Services (CPS) Technology is responsible for the technical implementation and delivery of content for clients globally using in-house tools. The Standard Content team works on the delivery of new assessment products on CEB's systems.
These responsibilities mainly consist of:
- Development and deployment of psychometric test and report content on CEB's systems
- Reporting internal system issues and requesting improvements to CEB's systems development teams
- 2nd line support on issues with existing content
- User acceptance testing of new functionality on CEB's in-house tools
- Creating and updating standard processes for product delivery
- Provide presales resources to support Director of Business Development
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job
- To implement and deliver psychometric test content using in-house tools
- Maintain quality standards of content within a fast-paced environment
- To become a specialist in the field of CPS Technology by developing knowledge of systems
- Developing internal relationships
- To assist members of the CPS Technology team in the delivery of content
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Analytical and commercial work experience
- Experience in a client facing or technical support role
- Strong PC skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of general software and methodologies
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Graduate calibre or proven relevant experience
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- A working knowledge of JIRA or other ticketing systems
- SQL skills
- Ability to use one or more mark-up languages (XML / HTML / CSS)
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top