Technical Support Representative - APAC (Night Shift)
The Technical Support team provide first line reactive support to CEB customers who are experiencing a technical problem with their CEB Talent Assessment system or service, resolving issues on a first contact basis wherever possible
To provide second line reactive technical support to candidates who are experiencing technical problems whilst attempting to complete a CEB assessment, resolving issues on a first contact basis wherever possible
To deliver a high level of customer service at all times and presenting a consistent ‘face of CEB’ to customers on a global basis.
The hours of work are:
- Sunday night – Thursday morning, or Monday night – Friday morning, 10pm – 8am (four days on, three days off)
We offer a competitive salary (prorata for PT), generous shift allowance and monthly bonus.
- Provide effective technical support in response to inbound calls and emails in accordance with departmental SLAs and to the agreed quality standards – in order to drive optimum service to Customers
- Responsible for the initial research and investigation prior to escalating unresolved issues to the Regional Service Team through the use of the RST portal and to monitor progress through to resolution, keeping Line Manager or Team Leaders informed
- Manage communications to Customers and Candidates throughout the investigation and resolution of technical issues.
- Responsible for updating Salesforce in a timely manner ensuring accurate and detailed notes are entered for each contact with reference numbers issues for each contact.
- Support CEB Technology teams in the testing of online products
- Perform Outbound courtesy calls to Customers as required
- Maintain system knowledge through ongoing training & Development.
- Carry out other duties as instructed by your line manager or Team Leader
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Windows operating system plus skills in word, excel & internet related issues
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Ability to work to agreed targets
- Support CEB Technology teams in the testing of online product
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Back to top