Tax Planning Manager
The US Tax Planning Manager will be akey piece of CEB’s global tax team with duties including management of transferpricing policy, identifying and implementing tax planning opportunities andM&A activities. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a new worldclass tax organization and to develop leadership skills while progressivelyassuming greater responsibilities over time.
- Identify, analyze and implement prudent tax planning strategies domestically and internationally.
- Assist in tax due diligence and structuring involved with US and international M&A transactional activity.
- Develop financial models to determine the after-tax cost of various planning/deal structures.
- Design and maintain a clearly-articulate transfer pricing policy.
- Assist in preparing step plans and driving planning projects and the integration of acquisitions.
- Proactively assess US and international tax legislative changes.
- Perform technical analysis of domestic and international tax issues impacting the company and draft supporting memoranda.
- Participate in the proactive identification and implementation of tax department process improvements to ensure the accuracy and adequate documentation of all tax calculations, reports, and filings.
- Assist in implementing internal controls to ensure SOX compliance.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant tax experience within big four orsimilar public accounting environment or equivalent within large multinationalcorporate tax department.
- JD, CPA or MS Taxation; LL.M. in Tax is preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge of US federal and international tax concepts, including mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, and outbound transfers.
- Strong tax/financial modeling skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be a strong team player with finance and business teams.
- Ability to develop, maintain and manage relationships with Finance, Treasury and other departments within the company.
- Must be detail-oriented with a very strong commitment to quality and accuracy.
- Required computer skills include advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, basic understanding of relational database concepts and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Back to top