CEB (NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
CEB’s Member and Production Infrastructure team is seeking an Open Source Engineer I to assist the administration of company systems and related components within its global information technology program. In part, this includes ensuring the availability of business applications, configuration of new implementations and implementing processes and procedures for ongoing management and support.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Additional responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
- Administer mixed hypervisor environment of VMware & KVM
- Assist in implementing a private cloud solutions built on Openstack/ESX/KVM
- Implement scripts automate provisioning, management, and monitoring of our proprietary-cloud environment, including client VMs.
- Assist in architecture and design decisions
- Write supporting documentation for day-to-day administrative system tasks
- Requires competencies network, storage, and server virtualization. Acquisition & Deployment
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 years working on public cloud like Amazon WebServices, Rackspace or Google compute.
- 1 years of experience working on Openstack.
- Good understanding of software defined networking.
- Strong Linux experience. Ubuntu and RHEL/CentOS preferred
- Undertanding of network, security, storage and DNS.
- 1 years of experience using Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible.
- Solid understanding of Docker & LXC and applicable use cases.
- Experience with devOps models and is a big supporter of this movement.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.
Back to top