Support Services Coordinator
CEB Talent Assessment Solutions help organizations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data.
We are currently seeking a Support Services Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the delivery of consulting projects whilst striving for an excellent customer and candidate experience, and ensuring the overall Professional Services operations runs smoothly. The Support Services Coordinator will be required to develop expertise in our customer assessment platform (CEB online tools) and our CRM system (SalesForce.com/SFDC). The Support Service Coordinator will also manage the supplier invoice cycle.
The role is a fixed term contract until December 2018.
Support Professional Services Projects:
- To book and organize the logistics of project activities
- To prepare the material for the activities ensuring quality and on time delivery
- To dispatch the material and ensure it is delivered; to recover the documentation used for the activities
- CEB online tools management, including internal and external contacts to ensure candidates complete online questionnaires and tests
- To support the Professional Services Consultants with preparation of client presentations
- Archiving of files
- In accordance with Procurement process and procedures, to cover the supply order requests and inventory
- Manage the supplier agreements
- Manage the new suppliers process
- Manage and administer supplier invoices
- Travel expenses employees administrative process
- Archiving of files
General Office and Reception Duties:
- Greet clients and candidates and manage the internal events for the Milan office
- Respond to requests from clients and candidates by phone
- Prepare rooms and equipment for meetings, training and assessment sessions
- Support all team requests for travel bookings and accommodation
- To interface with the technical and other third-party support, to solve technical problems in the offices that may impact employees
- Support the resolution of any such incident in connection with the workstation used (computer, mobile phone...)
- Assist in preparing the administrative entry of new employees
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Reference point for the safety at work update
Internally, the Project Support Specialist will be required to establish effective relationships with the Professional Services teams (including associates), the Central teams: Training Services team, the Managed Services & Technical teams, Procurement, Finance and any others required.
- Good business English and fluent/native Italian language skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in customer relations and ability with Word / PowerPoint / Excel (to create spreadsheets, provide layout, etc.).
- The ability to use and learn various online systems and technologies (provided by CEB training).
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, a strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
- A structured, systematic and proactive approach.
- Great professionalism, reliability and flexibility. Able to manage multiple tasks in parallel, be enthusiastic, dynamic and responsive while keeping a sense of priority.
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Planning and Organizing
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Adapting & Responding to change
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top