Support Services Associate
CEB (NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
We are currently seeking a Support Services Coordinator to provide reception and administrative support for CEB’s Centurion offices.
The role will involve welcoming and managing all visitors to the CEB building in Centurion in a professional and customer first orientated manner, providing assistance to staff with day to day requirements, answering incoming calls to the switchboard, and managing security processes. The role will also involve other administrative tasks relating to office visitors and their travel arrangements, as well as updating key office records.
The ideal applicant would have experience in a similar role in a large organisation (either as a receptionist or as a PA) and have a passion for working with people as well as an enjoyment of variety in their day to day work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet visitors, “acting as the face of CEB”, and manage security processes.
- Operate switchboard and service incoming calls, by gathering information in order to direct. callers to the correct contact.
- Assist with requests regarding client, guest and international visiting staff.
- Accept delivery of incoming packages.
- Manage boardroom / training room bookings and AV requests.
- Ensure client-facing areas are kept tidy at all times.
- General administrative tasks and special projects as required by specific teams or departments.
- Handle updates with regards to telephone numbers.
- Make the necessary local and international travel arrangements, including flights, visas, hotels and transport as required, and taking into account business needs and the company travel policy and approvals process.
- Experience of managing a reception in a corporate environment is a must.
- Proven track record of superior customer service and high-touch customer interaction is required.
- Working knowledge of AV control systems, associated equipment and video conferencing is beneficial.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written with all employees/levels .
- Strong service ethic and the ability to go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to perform under deadline pressure.
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive and ability to work proactively.
- Desire to contribute meaningfully to the team.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- A smart and professional appearance.
Known as an innovative, fast-growing firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top