Strategic Partnerships Senior Analyst
We currently have an opening for a Strategic Partnerships Senior Analyst in our Corporate Strategy & Development team. The CSD team is the “internal strategy department” for the entire firm. CSD helps the firm develop its growth strategy; conduct strategic planning and communications; execute mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and venture investments; support operational improvement projects; and manage other strategic initiatives. CSD works closely with the CEO and Board of Directors, Corporate Leadership Team (i.e., the management committee), and other senior business leaders.
This position will be primarily focused on sourcing, developing, defining, and executing strategic partnership and data licensing relations that deliver mutual commercial value for CEB and its partner and business value to their customers.
This role can be located in our Arlington, Virginia headquarters or New York City.
- Support the strategic partnership team in defining, identifying, and evaluating strategic partnership and data licensing opportunities
- Identifying key industry trends and business challenges for prospective partners and aligning the benefits of CEB products, solutions, business model, and brand
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with potential partners, particularly in the data licensing space
- Working with senior leadership to articulate the business case for a particular partnership
- Developing contracts, term sheets and work with attorneys to structure agreements.
- Working cross-functionally with Finance and Legal to ensure partnership adds value to CEB shareholders and mitigates business risk
- Reporting on progress and partnership development to the Head of Strategy and corporate leaders
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial team players who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-4 years of experience in Corporate Strategy / Management Consulting / Partnership Management & Strategic Business Development roles
- Solution selling / business development experience is a plus
- Superior project management skills; able to support multiple projects and partner opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals and work well under pressure
- Exceptional client-facing communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including visual depiction of insights and ideas
- Ability to operate in a culture of accountability, deliver results, and over-achieve target
- Strong work ethic and practical orientation
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Collaborative, team player
- Significant exposure to software or technology based businesses would be considered an advantage
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
Who is CEB?
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers and risk. Member companies include approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, half the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and nearly 85% of the FTSE 100.
Named one of Forbes most innovative growth companies in 2014, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of fast-paced and intellectually stimulating career paths. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top