Solutions Business Development Associate
Are you driven by results andachieving goals? Would you like to interact with senior executives from some ofthe world's leading companies? CEB iscurrently seeking a Solutions BusinessDevelopment Associate in our London office. As an Associate you will bepart of a two-person sales team focused on generating and renewing business forthe "consulting arm" of CEB. Your time will be spent cultivating currentclients and finding new sales opportunities. You will also conduct qualitativeanalyses, create presentation materials, and draft up proposals. You will alsoprovide logistical and administrative support in pursuit of meeting service andrenewal goals. Collaboration will be key with team leaders to managedeliverables and meet deadlines.
Our Solutions Practice: CEB's "Consulting Arm"
In 2011, CEB rocked the salesworld with our book, "TheChallenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation." Since then, we have beenpartnering with the world's top companies to implement the Challenger™ modeland transform their sales organizations. We help guide sales executives andtheir teams through our leading-edge, research-driven, and best practiceapproach. Companies that partner with CEB realize improved sales performance,achieve greater customer loyalty, and win more business.
What you'll do:
- Contact senior executives at Global 4200organizations by telephone and email to generate interest and secure follow upmeetings on behalf of a manager
- Generate presentations, proposals, and salesdocuments with the support of a manager
- Recruit and retain members to webinars,meetings, and other activities.
- Frame specific business problems and profilecompanies that have successfully implemented solutions to these problems usingour products
- Schedule activities with members (clients), suchas welcome calls, check in calls, on-site visits and renewal calls
- Conduct market research and provide salessupport
- Create company profiles and capture coremembership (client) information in our customer database (Salesforce.com)
- Support the team through other tasks such as coordinatingmeetings and webinars, preparing data and summaries, and managing memberrequests
- Track all prospective member interaction throughan internal database to ensure accurate and consistent reporting andcoordination
- Monitoring and coordinating account activitieswith the appropriate CEB channels
What you'll need:
- Excellent customer service ethic
- Ownership for attaining performance goals
- Strong time management, multi-tasking abilities,and project management skills
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication tomastering complex terrain
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong business acumen
- 1 – 2 years of work experience preferred
Why you'll want it:
- We show you a clear career path for advancementand offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster along-term career in the field
- Diversity and inclusion are at our core—joinestablished affinity groups to celebrate our differences
- We love volunteering – our daytime volunteerleave policy allows employees to use work day hours for volunteering
- We take care of you with competitivecompensation and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paidtime off
About CEB, Now Gartner
Leading organizations worldwiderely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offeredby Gartner, CEB best practices and technology solutions equip clients with theintelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. Moreinformation is available at gartner.com/ceb.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is theworld's leading research and advisory company. The company helps businessleaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size withthe objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner'scomprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven bestpractices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartneris headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For moreinformation, visit gartner.com.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top