Senior Software Engineer
CEB (NYSE: CEB) is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100.
We are proud of the quality of our staff and are looking to add talented, dynamic people to our growing ranks. We feel the primary driver behind our business achievements is the quality of the staff we hire and develop over time.
CEB offers a dynamic, performance-oriented and informal work environment. Salaries and benefits are highly competitive with other leading multinational firms in India. For more information about our company, please visit our Web site at www.cebglobal.com.
Position: Software Engineer
The qualified candidate will be part of the team that design and develop a large-scale Web-based platform written and hosted on Adobe CQ5 and Enterprise Java technologies. The platform allows our customers to access CEB program content, tools and services via Web sites and mobile technology. The ideal candidate should have developed complex, Web-based, client-facing application solutions utilizing Adobe CQ5 and Enterprise Java technologies. Strong expertise in JAVA is required. We are looking for a talented individual with exceptional technical, business, and communication skills who can produce innovative and scalable software solutions.
- Follow Agile methodology to gather design, implement, and unit test user stories
- Perform code reviews and independent testing
- Follow version control, automated build and release processes
- Perform root cause analysis and problem resolution of operational issues.
- Work with project managers to ensure delivery of all projects is on time and to the agreed quality and specification
- Strong understanding of OOPS principles
- 4-6 years hands-on experience on core Java
- Hands on experience in Web Development is mandatory
- Hands on experience in Web Services is a plus
- Hands on experience in Adobe CQ5 is a plus
- Hands on experience in Multithreading is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms is a plus
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Strong work ethic
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology and keeping up with new trends
- B.S. in a Computer Science, Information Systems related degree, or significant related professional experience
- 4 - 6 years of experience in an IT or Business environment
- Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audiences
- Advanced Java certification a plus
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top