Senior Quantitative Research Analyst
Senior Quantitative Analyst
We are currently seeking a Senior Quantitative Analyst to join our Research Community. The Analyst position at CEB is an entry point for individuals interested in learning strategic research—the foundation for any business advisory, strategic planning or research-oriented career. Senior Quantitative Analysts enjoy exposure to the full array of strategic thought work: primary and secondary research; benchmarking and norming surveys; predictive modeling; and proprietary research exercises focused on peeling apart ideas in search of insight. Importantly, as an entry point position at CEB, the Analyst role is a key feeder to careers reaching the highest levels of the firm.
- Analyzing large data sets to identify actionable insights for senior executives
- Assisting with large-scale data collection efforts across member organizations and with external vendors
- Employing analytical tools, such as root cause analysis, to identify the drivers of members' business problems and to create hypotheses regarding solutions
- Contributing to the design of quantitative research projects, including writing surveys to test hypotheses
- Communicating and presenting analytical insights to internal partners
- Coordinating and participating in interviews with executives, academics, and industry experts to scope quant studies
- 1-2 years of experience and an undergraduate degree with training in quantitative social science fields, such as: Economics, Econometrics, Applied Microeconomics, Public Policy, Political Science, or Sociology
- Proficiency with basic statistical concepts (an advanced degree with a significant focus on application may be considered in lieu of work experience)
- Proficiency in at least one statistical software package (SAS, Stata, SPSS, etc.) and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral communication, writing, and graphics skills
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and strong commitment to high quality results to serve needs of CEB members and internal partners
- Self-motivated/self-starter approach to projects
- Computer programming knowledge/experience a plus
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. CEB promotes a drug-free workplace. CEB will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top