Senior Product Manager,Talent Neuron
Senior Product Manager – TalentNeuron Plan
The Senior Product Manager for TalentNeuron Plan is responsible for the development and implementation of the Workforce and Talent Management planning portion of the TalentNeuron Product's vision and strategy, in line with overall strategic direction as defined by the TalentNeuron Product Management Director. Including identifying and defining new features and incremental enhancements of existing features that delivers measurable value to customers, end users and the business in support of their workforce planning analysis efforts.
Working closely and sitting in the intersection between customers, sales, marketing, customer success, UX, technology, and data science teams, along with fellow product managers within the TalentNeuron product team. The Sr. Product Manager defines the value, features, priority and requirements for each release, and partner with various groups to execute successful business objectives.
- Define multi-year product vision and overall strategic direction of TalentNeuron Plan based on deep understanding of workforce and strategic talent related planning data and tools market
- Develop deep understanding of the buyers, decision maker and users within the TalentNeuron Plan's addressable market
- Provide end-user data insights requirements and collaborate with Data Science, UX design and Technology teams and assist in the development of new data models, interfaces and features in support of market needs and overall product initiatives
- Define value, success metrics and features for incremental releases of TalentNeuron Plan
- Define and document features, which includes roadmap documents, user stories and support materials related to the releases of TalentNeuron Plan
- Act as "Product Owner" and prioritize sprint & release backlogs to provide highest value to members of TalentNeuron, and support any go-to-market and promotional efforts while collaborating with Marketing, and Customer Success teams to help explain the benefit and differentiating value of TalentNeuron Plan.
- Train Sales & Customer Success through internal demos and supplemental materials on new enhancements to ensure understanding of core value being delivered, so they can articulate it to prospects and clients.
- Work with internal team, clients and prospects to identify new opportunities and support sales/renewal efforts
- Speak & attend Advisory Boards to engage customers and collect feedback, and generate topic ideas to inform new roadmap items.
- Initiate, support and coordinate as need, user feedback sessions on concepts, as well as user studies on new concepts and enhancements
- Review and analyze usage patterns to determine new feature ideas or sun-setting of existing feature decisions to increase overall value and usage of product
- Support Sales & Retention activities as need
- Mentor other team members in product management activities, and direct junior team members as necessary
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top