Senior Human Capital Consultant
PDRI, a CEB company (now Gartner), is currently looking for experienced Industrial/Organizational Psychologists to join our fast-paced consulting organization.
PDRI is a premier talent management consulting firm with a 40-plus year history of designing, developing, and implementing customized and innovative solutions to meet complex, sensitive, and unique challenges. We are seeking experienced human capital consultants, preferably Industrial/Organizational Psychologists, to lead complex projects and guide, develop and mentor staff performing work on projects. Selected candidates will lead project teams both in developing/implementing custom human capital solutions to meet client needs, and in designing and developing innovative products for the Federal government and/or private-sector market.
As part of CEB, we leverage insights from what the best companies do to help both government and private-sector organizations solve their toughest problems. PDRI offers its employees challenging and engaging work, outstanding career growth opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits, generous bonus programs, 401K with matching contributions, a stock purchase plan, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for professional development.
Typical client engagements include:
- Talent management strategy/planning, including design and implementation of strategies for acquiring, retaining and developing the workforce (including initiatives such as strategic workforce planning, succession planning, etc.)
- Developing, validating, and implementing assessment tools and processes
- Developing and implementing performance management strategies
- Developing and implementing career management and skill-building programs
- Designing and validating competency models
- Conducting organizational design projects, including assessment, design, implementation, workforce transition, and evaluation/optimization
- Process analysis and documentation
- Evaluating organizational culture and engagement, helping clients articulate and design transformational initiatives that support their strategic goals
- Creating and implementing change management and communications strategies
The role will entail serving as a project director and as a senior-level contributor on projects, responsible for both technical and financial aspects of projects or project tasks in any of the above areas (based on PDRI needs and the experience of the selected candidate), and will include guiding, developing and mentoring staff. The role will require performing hands-on technical work on complex projects. Finally, the role will include business development responsibilities (e.g., proposal preparation).
Team members have the opportunity to be part of an organization that has a reputation for high-quality, tailored, end-to-end solutions for clients in the public and private sector. Location is flexible; Washington, DC area is preferred. Occasional travel will be required.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects and lead staff performing complex projects
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and writing skills
- Outstanding client interaction skills
- Ability to communicate well and make compelling presentations to customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to design innovative, practical, technically-sound human capital tools, processes and programs
- Solid knowledge of core human capital topics such as assessment development, validation, performance management, competency modeling, and organizational design and development
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
- Master's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field required, Ph.D. preferred; experience requirements vary by position and range from 3 to 10 years
- U.S. citizenship required
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. CEB promotes a drug-free workplace. CEB will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top