Senior Contracts Specialist
In this important role within the Strategic Accounts team at CEB, now Garter the incoming incumbent will play a central role in calculating and negotiating pricing with our clients, in addition to drafting and issuing key documents to our clients.
The role is suited to someone with a commercial background who would like to continue to develop their career in a strategic commercial role.
- Serve as a general contracting and pricing support resource for the Strategic Accounts team.
- Maintain accurate and timely submission of all required Salesforce.com data to enable effective territory and operational management
- Draft proposals, Non-Disclosure Agreements and coordinate with the CEB,now Gartner legal team to ensure compliance with firm policies and practices
- Assist in creating and modifying Statements of Work/Objectives and Service Level Agreements
- Provide price quotes and general guidance for Account Managers and Business Development Managers during the full sales and service cycle.
- Assist with the management of procurement relationships with clients by drafting and compiling agreements to optimize CEB revenue, usage and value overviews of how clients use us,
- Coordinate and communicate across CEB functions, including but not limited to sales, account management, finance, and legal.
- Track the usage and value being delivered to clients in order to spot potential business risks and themes across business lines and regions.
- Ensure Salesforce is up to date and correct at all times
- Undergraduate degree required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong process management skills to be able to work and multi-task across multiple requests and time horizons
- Ability to manage and respond to a substantial volume of work in a timely manner with the highest quality output
- Tolerance for ambiguity and proven experience of working collaboratively
- Ability to self-direct in an entrepreneurial setting
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Familiar with and ability to use MS Office Suite with a high degree of Excel expertise and knowledge
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top