Senior Consultant, Talent Solutions
CEB is seeking a Senior Consultant to join our WorkforceSurveys & Analytics team on the West Coast. Sr. Consultants bring a strongset of consulting skills and demonstrated leadership among clients and withinthe team. They are accountable for the overall delivery of projects, includingthe day-to-day activities of the project team, project objectives and scoping,survey content development, critical insights and analysis, creation anddelivery of executive presentations, and delivery of workshops. Sr. Consultantsmay be asked to work on special projects to further develop the capabilities ofthe business, including contributing to product development and marketingactivities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in a serviceoriented role and have previous consulting experience with employeeengagement/employee opinion surveys. They are intellectually curious and areprincipally motivated by problem solving, project management, and buildingrelationships. They have strong interpersonal skills as they need to workeffectively at all levels of an organization—from individual contributors andmanagers to C-level leaders.
At least three years of consulting experience, experienceformulating and executing on corporate strategy, strong analytical and problemsolving skills, strong project, client management and customer service skills,high attention to details and unwavering emphasis on quality. Ability to leadteams, collaborate within and across functions, and work in a team environmentis extremely important.
- Lead engagement teams to deliver high-impactsurvey programs for clients, advising clients on key decisions in developingand implementing these programs. Develop insights and solutions that addressclient’s major business challenges.
- Develop and manage project plans includingday-to-day efforts of team; drive approach, strategy, and insight generation
- Develop survey content relevant to the client’sbusiness challenges
- Help clients interpret quantitative andqualitative data and use the data to maximize individual, group ororganizational effectiveness
- Utilize simple and advanced statisticaltechniques to address internal and client research questions
- Develop and deliver high-impact, businessoriented client presentations to C-suite executives
- Be responsible for the quality of all project workproducts including surveys, reports, presentations, and briefings
- Supervise internal team, including projectmanagers, system configuration experts, and support staff to provide guidanceon quantitative analysis and insight generation
- Act as mentor for analysts including coaching,development, and best practices guidance
- Leverage proprietary quantitative andqualitative analysis to partner with clients to build business focused actionplans that help move the client organization forward
- Contribute to a wide range of internal ‘BusinessBuilding’ activities including supporting recruiting efforts, guidingtraining/development approach, designing new product and service offerings,contributing to and promoting thought leadership, etc.
- Support sales staff in key interactions withprospects, including collateral development, proposal creation, and presentingat live sales meetings as well as maintaining excellent relations with currentclients so they are willing to be references for prospective clients
- Doctorate in Industrial / Organizational Psychology is preferred but a Doctorate or Master’s degree (MBA, MA, MS) in a related field will be considered
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience; preferably with a management consulting firm
- Experience working with executives and line managers to measure and improve business performance and/or employee engagement a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to facilitate discussion with senior client teams, grasp and clearly communicate complex ideas, experience creating graphical representations of data
- Advanced analytical skills, demonstrated ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data; proficient in distilling massive amounts of data into important insights for senior executives
- Experience in hypothesis-driven research and in conducting primary and secondary research, ability to generate ideas that have an impact; strong inductive and deductive reasoning skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize demands, proficiency managing discrete efforts across project lifecycle
- Experience and ability to engage clients and lead teams; exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibility with senior executives and build relationships, ability to work autonomously
- Strong work ethic, client-service focus; willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities; creatively think about how to provide the highest level of member service and optimal outcome
- Demonstrated leadership ability – ability to work independently and with a team; able to establish relationships and work well across functions; ability to build teams, manage, coach, and motivate staff
- Proven track record of supporting sales of professional services products to Global 2000 companies
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers and risk. Member companies include approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, half the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and nearly 85% of the FTSE 100. More at www.cebglobal.com
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit our Careers page.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top