Senior Consultant, Talent Solutions
The Senior / ManagingConsultant provides I-O technical guidance to internal and externalstakeholders and executes consulting projects relating to post hire employeedevelopment and leadership programs, individual assessment and assessment centers, Additionally there are opportunities toconsult in the development,implementation, and evaluation of screening and selection programs. TheSenior Consultant reports to the leader of Client Delivery.
- Planning, executing, anddocumenting consulting projects related to clients’ pre and postemployment oremployee assessment needs.
- Serving as an expertresource to clients or internal stakeholders about issues related to individualemployee assessment, employee development, leadership programs, and volume selection.
- Collaborating with theSales Department to develop new Professional Services business.
- Maintaining anup-to-date knowledge of the field (including empirical research, industrytrends, and competitors), as well as contributing to the development of thefield through publications or presentations at professional conferences.
- Contributing to theongoing definition and development of Professional Services’ offerings andmethodologies, as well as to the broader product development efforts of theorganization (e.g., assessments, automated tools, etc.)
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE& SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Required when enteringposition:
- Industrial &Organizational Psychology
- Individual AssessmentExperience
- Coaching experience
- Employment Law
- Data Management andStatistical Analyses
Learn while in trainingor on the job:
- Business Acumen
- Consulting Processes
- Sales and BusinessDevelopment
5 years of relevantwork experience, including:
- Experience planning andexecuting consulting projects
- Leadershipprogram/Assessment/ survey design
- Experience with designand implementation of coaching programs, role plays, interviews, 360s,assessment centers, and individual assessments and reports
- Experience presenting to and interacting with Sr. Leaders
- Selection systemdevelopment and / or evaluation
- Relevant work withinbusiness/ industry
- Demonstrated skill withSPSS
- Job analysis
Advanced training inIndustrial and Organizational Psychology or a related field (PhD preferred), orequivalent work experience.
CEB isa best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leadingorganizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drivecorporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies withthe intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEBis a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, andmore than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans.
Known as an innovativegrowth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists inlocations around the world. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed todiversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top