Senior Consultant, Talent Assessment
The Senior / Managing Consultant provides I-O technical guidance to internal and external stakeholders and executes consulting projects relating to the development, implementation, and evaluation of screening and selection programs. The Senior Consultant reports to the Manager of Consulting Solutions.
- Planning, executing, and documenting consulting projects related to clients' pre-employment or employee assessment needs.
- Serving as an expert resource to clients or internal stakeholders about issues related to employee assessment, selection, or development.
- Collaborating with the Sales Department to develop new Professional Services business.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the field (including empirical research, industry trends, and competitors), as well as contributing to the development of the field through publications or presentations at professional conferences.
- Contributing to the ongoing definition and development of Professional Services' offerings and methodologies, as well as to the broader product development efforts of the organization (e.g., assessments, automated tools, etc.)
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Required when entering position:
- Data Management and Statistical Analyses
- Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Employment Law
- Learn while in training or on the job:
- Business Acumen
- Consulting Processes
- Sales and Business Development
5 years of relevant work experience, including:
- Job analysis
- Test/ survey design
- Selection system development and / or evaluation
- Relevant work within business/ industry
- Demonstrated skill with SPSS
- Experience planning and executing consulting projects
Advanced training in Industrial and Organizational Psychology or a related field (PhD preferred), or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top