Senior Consultant, Talent Assessment
The Senior / Managing Consultant provides I-O technical guidance to internal and external stakeholders and executes consulting projects relating to post hire employee development and leadership programs, individual assessment and assessment centers, Additionally there are opportunities to consult in the development, implementation, and evaluation of screening and selection programs. The Senior Consultant reports to the leader of Client Delivery.
- Planning, executing, and documenting consulting projects related to clients' pre and postemployment or employee assessment needs.
- Serving as an expert resource to clients or internal stakeholders about issues related to individual employee assessment, employee development, leadership programs, and volume selection.
- Collaborating with the Sales Department to develop new Professional Services business.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the field (including empirical research, industry trends, and competitors), as well as contributing to the development of the field through publications or presentations at professional conferences.
- Contributing to the ongoing definition and development of Professional Services' offerings and methodologies, as well as to the broader product development efforts of the organization (e.g., assessments, automated tools, etc.)TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Required when entering position:
- Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Individual Assessment Experience
- Coaching experience
- Employment Law
- Data Management and Statistical Analyses
Learn while in training or on the job:
- Business Acumen
- Consulting Processes
- Sales and Business Development
5 years of relevant work experience, including:
- Experience planning and executing consulting projects
- Leadership program/Assessment/ survey design
- Experience with design and implementation of coaching programs, role plays, interviews, 360s, assessment centers, and individual assessments and reports
- Experience presenting to and interacting with Sr. Leaders
- Selection system development and / or evaluation
- Relevant work within business/ industry
- Demonstrated skill with SPSS
- Job analysis
Advanced training in Industrial and Organizational Psychology or a related field (PhD preferred), or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top