CEB-SHL Talent Assessment Consultant works some for some the best known brands in the region, supporting them to create talent assessment solutions that provide leading edge, psychometrically rigorous and business focused results. We work with senior business leaders to ensure they have the right talent to achieve business goals. Our insights and offerings address the entire employee life cycle, helping executives improve business performance by realizing the value and potential of their people.
We are seeking a candidate who aspires to build a meaningful career with our growing team in HKG. As a member of our team, you will be working with a local team of experienced consultants who are Chartered Occupational Psychologists (BPS and HKPS) and also be supported globally by some of the best and brightest I-Os in the field.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
Service and Project Delivery
- Value add consulting with our clients to generate a range of best practice talent solutions. The service offering covers end to end talent solutions:
- Define – customise roles, structures, and processes to match client organisational values, culture and business challenges.
- Measure – provide objective and robust measurements of employee capability to enable recruitment, promotion, development and succession planning decisions.
- Develop –promote self-awareness and target behaviours that are critical to business needs.
- Review – work with clients to realise the benefits of assessment information and provide in-depth analysis of ROI and evaluation of their talent capability, current and future.
- Facilitates accreditation training to promote best practice in assessment products and methodologies, enabling clients to become self-sufficient in using assessment within their organisation.
- Project manages complex client engagements, taking ownership for delivering projects on time, on budget and that exceed client expectations.
- Collaborates across business units to facilitate international projects.
Pre-Sales Business Development Support
- Works in partnership with local and international business development teams to develop recommendations, solutions scoping and pricing for client proposals.
- Projects confidence, credibility, technical expertise and integrity when meeting senior level clients
- Has commercial awareness and agility to understand and identify client business challenges and the added values of assessment solution to their business.
- Develops an expert level of knowhow in the field of talent management/assessment, gives robust technical advice and recommendations to clients within Hong Kong as well as Asia Pacific.
- Acts as a key pillar in the business unit, leading and teaching junior consultants and the business development team around the solutions presented to clients.
- Spots cross sell opportunities and partners with the business development team to promote the use of assessment tools within client organizations across HR functions and businesses.
- Collaborates with the marketing function to generate ideas and attend marketing events to promote business.
- Has day to day team management responsibility for consultant and project coordinator
- Monitors Hong Kong team performance against business targets and objectives
- Mentors and coaches consultant and project coordinator, supports self and team
- Stays update about current talent assessment trends and practices, leverage knowledge and tools within professional service network to strengthen the localization of our propositions.
- Contributes to knowledge sharing sessions within the local business units as well as within the APAC region.
- Has the discipline to regularly update and maintain internal IT project management tools to ensure knowledge management of up to date business data
- Takes responsibility for project management activities, such as project scoping, milestones, and sign off
- Monitors local business unit business performance and provides advice for business improvement activities
Skills & Experience
- Masters or Equivalent:
- Holds a Master degree in Industrial/Organisational or Occupational Psychology or equivalent through the level of knowledge gained through supervised practice in the field.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate internally and externally in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin in a concise and clear manner.
- IT Skills:
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite of programmes, as well as SPSS.
- Minimum of five years' full time experience preferred in Talent Management though Consultancy or in house HR Talent Management/Development function.
- Experience in delivering training
- Advanced project management experience
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top