Senior Channel Marketing Manager
CEB, now part of Gartner, helps customers grow by harnessing theiruntapped potential and channeling it toward high-impact, proven results.We dothis by offering advisory services and technology solutions that equip leadersto:
- Turn the right insights into actions that deliver the right outcomes;
- Upgrade processes and adapt culture to succeed in the new work environment; and
- Apply precision to talent decisions for competitive advantage.
With more than 30 years of experience working in partnership with topcompanies, we have a unique view into what matters—and what works—when it comesto driving corporate performance.
We are currentlyseeking a Senior Channel Marketing Managerwho will be responsible for building and implementing the marketing strategyfor our Americas business. It is critical that this person has experience ofdeveloping multi-channel campaigns with a cohesive message. The successfulcandidate will spearhead the strategy, campaign development and execution oflead nurturing programs, with a focus on innovative marketing initiatives thatare relevant, timely and actionable. Most importantly, these marketingprograms must deliver fresh leads to Sales as well as nurture prospects throughthe funnel.
The Senior Channel MarketingManager reports to the Channel Marketing Director, Americas and Europe and aspart of a Global Marketing team will manage a small teamto develop and implement marketing strategies to drive new logo acquisitionand cross-sell. He/she will have a good understanding of the TalentAssessment market and respective products and solutions. The Senior ChannelMarketing Manager will help develop innovative and engaging marketinginitiatives and will work closely with sales, product and central marketingleadership and peers to prioritize initiatives according to business priority. Marketing impact is measured on revenue sourced from marketingleads, brand awareness, new product launch effectiveness, and overalleffectiveness in coordinating with other relevant CEB functions and teams.Preference is for the role to be based in our Arlington, VA, or Minneapolis, MNoffices.
Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
Marketing management and programdevelopment:
- Develop CEB's Talent Assessment Americas marketingstrategy incorporating short term needs as well as longer term growth plans.
- Continue to refine an integrated multi-channelacquisition marketing plan within budget that complements the strategic visionand delivers cross-sell opportunity and new business to include social media,online advertising, email marketing, events and partnership marketing.
- Interact with local business unit leaders, present execution plansto them and influence their thinking on marketing projects/campaigns. Serve as marketing "expert" for the business.
- Identify and engage key strategic partnerships forco-marketing tactics that build CEB in target market segments and generatingnew leads in both large enterprise and mid-market organisations.
- Research and recommend co-marketing programs that willdeliver new leads as well as build awareness and position the practice and CEBbrand as a thought leader within that target segment.
- Develop and project manage all campaign activitiesassociated with bringing marketing campaigns to the prospect community.
- Share best practices and test pilot results within themarketing team.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns fornew products.
- Manage and develop a small team of marketing staff,act as a mentor and representative of world class marketing talent.
- Identify specific local insights from campaign resultsand course correct as required.
- Measure and report on the marketing ROI delivered byeach campaign and takes a return on investment approach when planning work,executing assignments and directing the work of others.
- Cultivate and execute on promotional opportunities(conferences, press releases, bylined articles, etc.) that help to generateleads and build sales pipelines.
Commercial team interface:
- Develop integrated, multi-tactical marketing campaignsintended to deliver client value, drive renewals and build new business.
- Improve commercial teams' ability to authenticallyengage with segments through clear scripting and training materials andsessions.
- Where appropriate, localise sales collateral(brochures, sales presentations, etc.) so that it resonates and appeals totarget audiences, leveraging acquired knowledge of program agenda and calendarof deliverables.
- Lead the adoption and activation of collateral and messaging useby the commercial, product and advisory teams – serving as centralized andconsolidated voice of tools and revenue-generating initiatives.
A successful candidatewill possess:
- 8 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment in a consulting,services and/or business technology industry
- Demonstratedstrategic and creative thinking skills
- Experienceduser of marketing automation tools and prior experience in managing a marketingteam that creates and executes successful campaigns utilizing these tools(i.e.; Salesforce, Eloqua)
- Successfulexperience in executing integrated direct marketing campaigns with testingstrategies including creative, format and offers
- Demonstratedbackground in developing differentiated value propositions and messaging tosupport sales and marketing deliverables and tactics.
- Demonstratedinitiative and resourcefulness
- Abilityto work independently and with a team
- Excellentproject management skills and attention to detail
- Abilityto build relationships and work well across multiple functions
- Stronganalytical skills with the ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitativedata.
- Abilityto manage and lead a team; Work effectively and collaboratively within a team.
- Abachelor's or master's degree with an emphasis on marketing is greatlypreferred
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top