Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager – Sales Effectiveness Solutions
Do you love all things selling related? Learn how to master sales—from the company that literally wrote the book on it.
CEB needs a Senior Business Development Manager in its fast-growing Sales Effectiveness Solutions Practice. Here you can help the world’s best companies drive profitable growth and realign their go-to-market strategy. The BDM (with an Associate’s support) will create new business opportunities by engaging senior-level leaders at our member companies. Successful applicants must be able to manage multiple complex deals at once, drive consensus with multiple stakeholders, and gain credibility by sharing valuable commercial insights with senior contacts.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Identify key industry/business challenges, and explain the best problem-solving strategy that a member company can use within the Solutions Practice.
- Become an expert in a specific industry expertise, building credibility within the client organization to drive future meetings and map out engagement.
- Finalize partnership agreements through process and negotiation skills.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas while contributing to the overall team’s business development and marketing efforts.
We Want a Senior BDM with These Qualifications
- 5 years’ experience selling complex services and/or implementing consulting engagements at a professional services firm.
- Record of surpassing challenging performance goals
- Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- Ability to create and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience
- Strong interpersonal skills—ability to build rapport and credibility quickly
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel (30-50%)
- Bachelor’s degree required
What CEB Can Offer You
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped incentive compensation
- Formal paid training and on-boarding program
- Full benefits package
- The opportunity to directly impact the world’s most powerful executives
About the Firm
CEB, the leading insight and technology company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools, and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers, and risk. Member companies include 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in exciting locations around the world. Learn more about our opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top