Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, Key Accounts
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
As an Account Manager working with our Key Accounts, you will have the opportunity to establish relationships with current executive-level clients, discuss cutting edge strategic issues with progressive companies, and manage the renewal and sales process through the attainment of quarterly and annual revenue goals. Account Managers actively work to grow the contract value at member institutions across Australia and New Zealand in multiple functional practice areas. They also work closely with the Account Director, whose primary focus is to grow the new membership business in this segment.
- Work directly with the Key Accounts Team Director to drive new and existing business renewals within a strategic subset of key accounts.
- Build strong relationships with executive-level members and their teams through the demonstration of in-depth institutional knowledge and understanding of specific member needs/priorities,
- Ensure members understand and are utilizing the benefits of CEB’s products and services by evaluating a member’s business needs and articulating our business model and value proposition,
- Create and update customized account plans, utilization reports, individual contracts, institutional spend profiles, and internal trackers for each institution across all CEB products and services,
- Collaborate with service managers to ensure practice-wide outreach initiatives resonate with the both the membership and individual members,
- Partner with service managers and executive advisors to ensure effective usage of advisory services,
- Identify the largest risk segments/units in the membership and devise resolution strategies,
- Uphold guidelines for pricing, discounting, and sales/renewal efforts,
- Negotiate and close renewal contracts with the main point of contact at member institutions.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Desire to succeed in a quota driven revenue environment for a high-growth, global company,
- Demonstrated history of meeting personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals,
- Strong presentation, writing, and negotiation skills,
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport and credibility quickly with an executive-level audience and internal partners, demonstrated success at working well across functions,
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Solid grounding in business concepts and dynamics
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer/member service.
- Experience selling or working with intellectual products or services highly desirable
- 2 years of corporate account management or related experience, with experience in executive-level clients,
- Willingness to travel (30 %)
- Bachelor’s degree required
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit our Careers page.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top