Senior Account Manager
Want to helpinfluence the world’s best companies? Join CEB as a Sr Account Manager (SrAM), and directly affect the relationships,revenue, and member experience for many of our largest and most complexaccounts.
With unprecedented access and insight ontheir client base, SrAMs act as go-to authorities on their key accountcorporations. These individuals work across all CEB functions and programmes tobuild strong personal relationships with our member organisations’ seniormostexecutives and ensure our business’s continued growth by directing valuablefeedback and knowledge to the product teams.
How You Will Make an Impact in Key Account Management
- Take responsibility for and oversee allcommercial activities (both sales and renewals) and revenue outcomes for a poolof 20–25 companies throughout all Europe-based practices.
- Buildlong-term pricing agreements that maximise contract value and balancerelationship risks.
- Invest in business activities that, over a multi-yearperiod, will spur significant revenue growth for the companies in your pool.
- Develop relationships with senior executives (inyour portfolio of companies) who can serve as advocates, identify relationshiprisks, and help identify new opportunities to sell within the company.
- Ask these executive sponsors for information onkey corporate priorities (and project owners) to connect our products to theirneeds.
- Create one- to three-year account plans for eachof your portfolio’s companies to map out growth and service opportunities.
- Informthe product teams of your clients and market to improve product development andIP capture.
- Advocatefor client needs within specific resource constraints. Identify cross-functionalservice/product opportunities.
[VIDEO]Hear from our Sales team.
We Want a Manager with These Qualifications
- 8 years of successful sales/account management experience, including holdingcommercial negotiations within a bluechip client base
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibilityand meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Skillsin managing multiple commercial processes (new business sales and renewals),forecasting precisely, and identifying challenges to a positive commercialoutcome
- Superior time management skills and attention todetail
- Abilityto manage a revenue team with different levels of tenure, successfully coachingand mentoring for career progression
- Solidunderstanding of business concepts for large national and internationalcorporations, as well as CEB’s product portfolio
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests andkeen interest in building relationships with executives
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel asrequired
- Undergraduatedegree (any discipline)
What CEB Can Offer You
- Formal on-boarding programme to help you build afoundation for success
- Best-in-class account management training tofurther develop your skills
- Career development and advancement based onperformance
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Various incentive campaigns to recognize topperformers’ achievements
- Fullbenefits package, including medical, dental, vision, pension, and more
Salary – Competitive
Location – London
Closing Date – 24/10/16
About the Firm
CEB is abest practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leadingorganizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drivecorporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies withthe intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEBis a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and morethan 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as aninnovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and earlycareerists in exciting locations around the world. Learn more about ouropportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB isan equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top