Senior Account Management Specialist
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
As a Senior Account Management Specialist in CEB, you will receive our professional training, coaching and mentoring, have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, and partner with an experienced Relationship Manager to achieve your goals.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Partner with a Senior Relationship Manager to sell the value of the CEB membership to C-Level members
- Support effective territory management through lead generation for upsell opportunities, reporting data, and pipeline management, and ensure member calls meet established thresholds for both timeliness and quality
- Gather and present Business Intelligence prior to your member interactions to increase member value. (including institutional and CEB relationship background information)
- Understand and convey program/practice research insights
- Analyse member data and produce reports to identify themes and trends in the markets we operate in, and ensure maintenance of the CRM system
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from members by diagnosing needs, finding and sending relevant case studies and tools
- Begin to independently own conversations and sections of the territory. Steward renewal contract process and documentation with ownership for small pool
We are looking for Driven Team Players Who:
- 1-5 years relevant experience
- Have a Bachelor's degree
- Excellent relationship-building skills, demonstrate persuading and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to present professionally and intelligently to members; Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters
- Have a genuine interest in business and are intellectually curious
- Are proactive and comfortable with making cold calls
- Have the ability and tenacity to overcome objections during the sales process
What CEB Can Offer You
- Ongoing training that helps you how to be successful in business
- High exposure to C-level executives within a broad range of companies and industries
- Career development, salary increases, and advancement based upon your performance
- Annual incentive trips that reward and recognise top sales performers
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top