Sales Support Specialist, Bilingual - English/French (6 month Fixed Term Contract)
CEB Talent Assessment provides organisations with solutions to assess, select and develop their talent. We are the world leader in objective assessment and work with a diversified portfolio of clients, including most of the world’s leading organisations. We offer online assessment products and Consulting activities in Talent Assessment.
We are recruiting a Sales Support Specialist for a 6 month fixed term contract, that will assist directly our Sales Team. The Sales Support Specialist has a diversified role that includes: helping the Sales Team at all stages of the sales cycles, administrative management of orders, and responsibility of all our clients (in France) using our online assessment platform TalentCentral. The Sales Support Specialist will also become an internal expert in the usage of our CRM Salesforce.
Additionally, this role also features a specific PMO responsibility for all operations delivered for one of our major international clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gains a high level of expertise in the platform administration and is able to support internal and external users with first level inquiries.
- Keeps updated on new platform features and informs clients as well as colleagues.
- Is the main point of contact between our clients and our technical support team located overseas.
- Knows the features of our online assessment products and our pricing policy.
- Follows usage by our clients and proactively reports to the Sales Team.
- Regularly creates reports and forecasts from Salesforce on the sales activity.
- Manages the launch and training phase when a new client subscribes to TalentCentral.
- Has a PMO role on a strategic project with one of our major clients. This implies daily contacts with client, the CEB Consulting team and the management of key information.
- Manages Order Forms and other contractual documents.
- Creates, checks and follows-up orders. Reports on Salesforce.
Reporting to Management
- Creates analysis reports from Salesforce or TalentCentral.
- Prepares useful information for team meetings. Is proactive when sharing information to Managers.
- Organises and prepares meetings (invitation, logistics, meeting notes…).
A successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills in English and in French. Fluency in both languages, written and spoken, is imperative to succeed in this role.
- Education in HR or Sales, Bac 2 or higher.
- At least 2 years’ experience in client Relationship management for a BtoB company, ideally in Consulting or Professional Services.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and an expert level on Excel. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- High attention to detail and a structured approach.
- Strong work ethics and a focus on results.
- Motivation for a multifunction role, including tasks from low to strategic importance.
What CEB can offer :
- A strong company culture embedded in international collaborative work.
- The opportunity to be part of a company famous for its research, its intelligence and to directly benefit from this knowledge.
- A great working environment with a positive atmosphere.
- The possibility to engage, influence and impact our clients, among which international deciders.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in locations around the world. Learn more at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top