Sales Executive, Middle Market
As part of CEB’s fastest growing business unit, Sales Executives (Business Development Managers) within our Middle Market division drive results that significantly impact the firm’s overall growth and bottom line. By interacting with the highest level of decision makers, at some of the world’s most renowned companies, Sales Executives apply strategic thinking to complex problem solving. We work in an exciting, fast-paced environment surrounded by talented, motivated, and intellectual colleagues who thrive on helping executives solve their most pressing business challenges.
WATCH one of our clients discuss why they value CEB membership.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Engage C-level executives at mid-sized companies ($100M – $750M in annual revenue) on the unique value of joining the CEB membership
- Advise sophisticated buying groups of best practices business solutions to solve their most pressing challenges
- Exceed revenue goals by closing new client (member) accounts
- Create lead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
- Work cross-functionally with team members from revenue support, product, service, and advisory
- Present virtual sales demonstrations using WebEx and Go-to-Meeting
- Provide market intelligence and feedback to drive product development efforts
We are Looking for Driven Team Players Who
- Have a Bachelor’s degree; all majors considered, advanced degrees welcomed
- Possess 3 years of inside or outside sales experience in a consultative, B2B environment
- Are interested in building a sales career in a high performance organization
- Thrive when selling to C-level executives and sophisticated buying groups
What CEB Can Offer You
- Best in class sales training that will enable you to further develop your B2B sales skills
- Given the growth within the division, there is a significant amount of opportunity for career advancement
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped quarterly commission potential
- Annual incentive trips that reward and recognize top sales performers
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer matching, paid time off, flexible spending account, complimentary onsite gym access, and more
About the Firm
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
Back to top