Research Consultant, HR Practice
CEB (NYSE: CEB) is a research network for leaders of the world’s topcompanies. The network includes morethan 16,000 executives and the majority of Fortune 1000 companies globally. At CEB, we tap into our network’s collectiveintelligence and use qualitative and quantitative analysis to identify provenbest practices and develop new solutions to common challenges. This distinctive approach enables members ofthe CEB network to access practical and innovative business solutions withoutcostly consulting.
We arecurrently seeking a Research Consultant in our HR Practice withproven analytical skills and a passion for research to join our growingstrategic research practice. Our various membership programs engage thesenior most executives on key strategy issues facing Fortune 500/Global 1000companies. Research Consultants drive the success of our deliverables byleading and structuring the research and analysis of individual studies.
Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with members to determine the strategic and operational challenges they face
- Use intimate knowledge of the root causes of member problems to develop hypotheses for guiding our product development (white papers, benchmarking reports, tools, training, diagnostics)
- Strive to develop insights and solutions that address members’ major business problems
- Independently prepare research deliverables and additional service offerings
- Lift out and communicate key insights to members
- Set a plan for taking research products to market (including enabling frontline sales and service teams)
- Manage, coach and provide ongoing development to members of the research team
- Establish a cohesive and cooperative work environment for all staff
A successful candidatewill possess:
Education Requirements/Work Experience:
- Undergraduate degree required; graduate degree(s) strongly preferred
- Minimum of 4-7 years of work experience; consulting or strategic planning experience preferred
- Strong inductive and deductive reasoning skills
- Experience in hypothesis-driven research
- Ability to generate ideas that have an impact
- Basic quantitative facility developed through relevant coursework or work experience
- Strong writing ability
- Experience working with online content preferred
- Experience or ability to teach and relay ideas
Management and Teamwork:
- Project management skills
- Experience/ability to engage clients
- Experience/ability to work in a team
- New product development experiencea plus
- Experience working with or incommercial teams a plus
For more information onother exciting opportunities, please visit http://www.executiveboard.com/careers/index.html.
CEB is anEqual Opportunity Employer.
Back to top