CEB Iconoculture Consumer Insights helps Fortune 1000 companies get closer to the consumer. We combine in-depth, culturally informed consumer research with tailored advisory support to give real-time understanding of the consumers brands need to engage. Our research and expertise reach across categories, demographics, and geographies.
We are currently seeking a Research Associate in our Minneapolis office. The Research Associate will work directly the research team to support all steps in the research process.
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job:
- Provide support in executing quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Support client requests by executing basic quantitative data requests through Quant Analyzer crosstab portal.
- Support on analysis of market research online community data- may include coding open-ended responses, sorting by topic, identifying key quotes, identifying key themes.
- Create graphical representations of data including word clouds, charts and other graphics.
- Data quality/accuracy checks as needed of member-facing products in pre-production.
- Perform weekly user management and weekly uploads into the Quant Analyzer portal.
- Provide project management support for weekly qualitative research activities.
- Support management of market research online community through member engagement, monitoring and refresh.
- Support operational tasks for the research team such as purchase order creation, monthly research spend tracking and updating user guides and forms.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree by the date of your application
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in academic or applied research
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-conscious, methodical
- Strong and demonstrable problem solving/analytical skills
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers and risk. Member companies include approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, half the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and nearly 85% of the FTSE 100. More at http://www.executiveboard.com/. For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit our Careers page.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top