Research Analyst/ Sr. Research Analyst
Are you motivated by ideas? Want to start your career in Research or take your current research career to the next level?
We seek entry-level Research Analysts and Senior Research Analysts to support the discovery of actionable business ideas that will help Fortune 500 executives transform their organizations, people, and business outcomes.
Business Research Is at the Heart of What We Do
By pooling the collective experience of the more than 300,000 business professionals and 10,000 companies in our member network, CEB cultivates data- and fact-based insights about corporate performance. These insights allow us to develop research, analytic tools, and solutions that empower corporate leaders.
We are not a scientific research company. We focus on discovering big ideas that impact corporate functions, including sales and marketing, finance, technology, legal, procurement, and human resources.
How You Will Make an Impact at CEB:
- Learn and execute CEB's proven methodology for conducting world-class research that helps Analysts/Senior Analysts and their teams identify best practice solutions to many of today's biggest business challenges.
- Analyze and interpret business problems using root cause analysis, hypothesis generation, survey design, benchmarking, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Support and/or manage key research deliverables, including but not limited to: large research studies, white papers, case studies, presentations and webinars, guidebooks, templates, roundtable discussions, or custom, in-bound research requests.
- Support the team through other tasks such as: coordinating and/or conducting research interviews with C-level executives, academics, or industry experts, organizing meetings and teleconferences, and preparing research materials and summaries for the team.
- Be a key member of the Research team and contribute to entire project lifecycle from conception to completion and presentation.
- Completed Bachelor's degree by the date of your application
- 1-4 years of work experience in academic or applied research
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be willing to work out of CEB Headquarters in Arlington, VA
- Master's degree; Social Science background preferred
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience conducting primary and secondary research, including research interviews
Why You Should Be Interested in a Research Career with CEB:
- A unique opportunity to explore your intellectual curiosity while working for a global company that is distinguished by the quality of its insights.
- An opportunity to work with and learn from truly exceptional colleagues, in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Robust training, support, coaching, mentorship, and on-the-job development to achieve career success and advance within the Research Community.
- A work environment characterized by a Spirit of Generosity, where senior leadership encourages staff to give back and make an impact on the communities in which we live and work.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. CEB promotes a drug-free workplace. CEB will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top