Research Analyst or Senior Research Analyst, Iconoculture
ResearchAnalyst or Senior Research Analyst– CEB Iconoculture Consumer Insights
ResearchAnalysts contribute significantly to the success of our deliverables throughtheir participation in the research and analysis of consumers. Armed withstrong analytic skills, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for research,Research Analysts use their demonstrated research skills and experience toidentify and develop world class insights to solve key business challenges, andthen work with the advisory team to deliver these solutions to our members.
TheResearch Analyst for our team will fill a dynamic role within the strategicresearch team, and their responsibilities can vary greatly from day to day;however, most of their time will be spent researching key areas of consumerbehavior (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic) and then producingdeliverables based on the findings. Our research deliverables take many forms,and may include any of the following: a 5-15 page report, a PowerPoint deck ora custom project for a member institution, among others. Research Analysts willalso work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to executeresearch ideas and reports.
- Conductsignificant amounts of secondary research and document those findings in researchdeliverables
- Analyzeconsumer market questions by generating hypotheses, collaborating withcross-functional teams to research and analyze data and evidence, and produceinsights and stories
- Analyzeexisting data from multiple markets based on research agendas, internalrequests, and client requests
- Generatecharts, tables, and other data visualizations to illustrate findings
- Assistwith all phases of the quantitative and qualitative research process includingsurvey design, sampling and weighting approaches, field monitoring, qualitycontrol of data, analytic approach and execution, interpretation and synthesisof findings, reporting of findings, development of insights, deliverablecreation
- Scriptshort surveys for online communities and/or quantitative follow-up research
- Conductmember interviews
- Provideanalysis and guidance to client companies based on CEB Iconoculture research
- Experienceconducting primary and secondary research; ethnographic research background isa plus
- Acuriosity and passion for consumers and culture writ large with a keen abilityto spot patterns ahead of the curve
- Strongwriting skills and experience creating graphical representations of data
- Highproficiency in distilling large amounts of data into important relevance forsenior managers
- Abilityto synthesize diverse ideas and multiple data points to tell a compelling story
- Abilityto simplify complex, varied data sets into a cohesive narrative
- Strongproject management and time management skills
- Demonstratedproficiency at managing discrete projects from initial assignment to finishedproduct while hitting deadlines
- Excellentoral and written communication skills
- Theability to work both independently and as part of a team while meetingdeadlines
- Acollaborative spirit that welcomes feedback and edits from a variety ofstakeholders
- Patiencewith ambiguity and a persistent spirit in tackling conceptual ideas
- Exceptionalperformance in undergraduate or graduate studies
- 2-4years post-undergraduate experience, or related research experience
- Experiencein a creative or media agency or corporate research function
CEBIconoculture Consumer Insights gets you closer to the consumer than everbefore. We combine in-depth, culturally informed consumer research withtailored advisory support to give real-time understanding of the consumers youneed to engage. Our research and expertise reach across categories, demographics,and geographies to help you engage your target segments.
CEB,the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000organizations around the globe with insights, tools and actionable solutions totransform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analyticswith best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsizedreturns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers and risk.Member companies include approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, half the DowJones Asian Titans, and nearly 85% of the FTSE 100. More at www.cebglobal.com.For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit our Careerspage.
CEBis an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, geneticinformation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment,citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any otherstatus protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. CEBpromotes a drug-free workplace. CEB will consider for employment qualifiedapplicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirementsof applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top