Research Analyst- Campus Recruiting- May 2017 Undergraduates
Are you motivated by ideas and learning? Do you consider yourself to be intellectually curious? At CEB, we are seeking Research Analysts to join our Washington, D.C. area global headquarters. As a Research Analyst, you will contribute to the firm’s success through researching and analyzing strategic, business, and operational challenges affecting C-level executives all across the globe.
Join a company distinguished by its insights.
During the first few months, you will work with mentors and engage in a comprehensive training program designed to acquire key analytical and business skills. As an Analyst at CEB, you will quickly build a broad expertise of business and various industries through a series of research projects that examine common challenges faced by senior leaders of major organizations. You will apply your research skills and experience to discover best practices and address executives’ business challenges.
Hear from CEBers working in our Research Community.
How Do Research Analysts Make an Impact?
- Use analytical tools, such as root cause analysis to identify the drivers of global business problems, create hypotheses regarding solutions, and test differences between conventional and progressive practice.
- Conduct interviews with C-level executives, top universities academics, and industry experts.
- Conduct wide-ranging secondary literature searches and synthesize information to produce key business insights.
- Manage and contribute to multiple research projects, including best-practice studies, benchmarking surveys, blog posts, webinars, presentations, and white papers.
- Support the Research team by scheduling member interviews, participating in calls with prospective and current members, responding to research inquires, coordinating meetings and webinars, and preparing research materials and summaries.
We’re looking for individuals who have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and exceptional academic achievement
- Relevant work and/or internship in research
- Proven experience in quantitative and/or qualitative analysis
- Ability to analyze and present large, complex data sets in compelling ways
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What can CEB offer you?
- On-the-job experience and training courses
- Clear career paths for advancement and professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off , employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
Who is CEB?
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Please apply via your campus career center website and at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top