Relationship Manager, Iconoculture
We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager (RM) toensure service delivery to existing members in Fortune 1000 organizations inNorth America. As a Relationship Manageryou will be responsible for effective onboarding of new members brought on bysales executives and ensuring a portfolio of existing clients receives highvalue client service across their membership year and that they continue their membershipyear over year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with members through understanding of specificmember and individual’s needs/priorities and application of in-depth productknowledge.
- Navigate CEB’s membership offerings on behalf of the member,ensuring the appropriate product is provided to meet the member need. This includes close partnership with yourprogram counterparts in developing effective call strategies, live visitagendas and scalable service strategies.
- Educate members/ on the benefits of CEB’s products and servicesthrough compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition. Thismay include regular conversations and creation of documentation of existingservice provided for the purposes of creating a business case for ongoingmembership and/or growth in the revenue derived from individual clients.
- Pass content signoffs to stay current on all member serviceofferings and research content substance.
- Create customized service plans for each member, based on theirindividual needs and deadlines.
- Collaborate with Product team to ensure targeted and substantivedelivery.
- Evaluate members’‘ business needs and present appropriate mix ofCEB products and bolt-on opportunities for increasing contract value.
- Determine appropriate tactics to drive urgency in sales cycle,including special offers, engagements, meetings/ teleconferences, websiteaccess, discounting, etc.
- Contribute to Program Management discussion on product strategy, deliveryand market feedback.
- Communicate and execute an effective renewal strategy on anongoing basis.
Asuccessful candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent relationship-building skills and account managementexperience
- Success in sales environments where you deepen existing relationships andsell multiple products into one buyer
- Willingness to work outside strict job description parameters,thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer/memberservice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills; ability to conduct webconferences and phone-based interactions
- Ability to present self professionally and intelligently toprospects/members
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibilitywith senior executives
- Solid understanding of business concepts and ability to learnprogram-specific content terrain
- Ability to diagnose member/prospect needs and identify relevantresources
- Ability to conduct substantive content discussions withsenior-level contacts
- Ability to learn quickly and incorporate feedback to improveapproach
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet personal and team weekly, monthly, quarterly, andannual financial goals
- 3 years experience in specific field/position/industry
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. Inpartnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovativesolutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers,and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals andearly careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learnmore about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. CEB promotes a drug-free workplace. CEB will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries.
Back to top