Recent Grads - Business Development Associate (Mult. Locations)
Are you driven by achieving goals and making money? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of the world's leading companies? You've come to the right place. We are looking for top-level talent who want to have a career in sales. As a Business Development Associate you will build core skills in sales and directly impact senior-level executives at leading organizations.
We do it for the impact.
We provide our clients with high-value research and insights that address their mission critical priorities. We are an unstoppable force of proactivity, engagement, resourcefulness, and application. We offer relevant information and actionable insight to leaders at more than 11,000 companies to manage talent, benchmark performance, and achieve critical objectives—effectively changing their futures. That's why we sell research and technology.
What you'll get out of this opportunity:
- Learn how secure sales meetings through cold calling and lead-generation campaigns.
- Effectively present the value of CEB's renowned products and services to prospective clients.
- You'll partner with your Business Development Manager on how to create customized plans to support sales cycles and drive urgency.
- You will be skilled at collecting business intelligence on companies, leads, and qualified potential customers.
- Recruit key client executives and staff to webinars, roundtable discussions, and more.
What you'll need:
- A Bachelor's degree (all majors welcome)
- Thrive in a competitive environment
- Relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Advanced computer and internet search skills
- Varsity-level communication, writing, problem-solving, and time management skills
Why you'll want it:
- We show you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field (you did say you're passionate).
- We take care of you with competitive compensation and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, employee stock purchase program, flexible spending, and tuition assistance.
- Diversity and inclusion are at our core—join established Veterans', Women's, LGBT, and cultural groups to celebrate our differences.
- We foster your service ethic through community service PTO days, our matching gift program, and volunteer service fellowships.
Let us introduce ourselves.
About CEB, Now Gartner
Leading organizations worldwide rely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner, CEB best practices and technology solutions equip clients with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. More information is available at gartner.com/ceb.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. CEB promotes a drug-free workplace. CEB will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top