Quality Assurance Engineer
Position: QA Engineer
The Quality Assurance Engineer will create and execute test plans for functionality, acceptance, regression, performance and stress testing. The Engineer must work well with developers and BA in an aggressive agile development environment. The candidate should have strong analytical abilities, excellent teamwork and great communication skills. He/she will also be responsible for testing and verification of software components. The candidate should have experience with automation (Selenium Web driver) and Performance/load testing (JMETER).
- Analyze Functional requirements and design documents, review bug descriptions, incorporating this information into test plans and test cases.
- Test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination
- Conducts and/or participate in formal and informal test cases reviews.
- Develop and execute test automation scripts
- Develop and execute functional tests, performance tests, stress tests, and regression tests.
- Maintain test documentation and test cases.
- Assist with developing, implementing and documenting testing methodologies
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Add new tests/ enhance existing tests written in Java or .Net.
- Experience with mobile networks, protocols, and devices.
- Strong understanding of basic concepts to testing principles, all types of Black/Grey Box testing
- 1 years hands-on experience testing different applications for both manual and automated tests.
- Knowledge of Test management tools JIRA, QC etc.
- Experience of basic automation concepts and tools like Selenium, QTP etc.
- Good Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in Performance testing and tools like JMETER is a plus.
- Experience in Agile development environment is a plus
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology and keeping up with new trends
- B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant professional experience
- 1 years of experience in an IT or Business environment testing highly scalable applications
- Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audiences
- Any testing certification is a plus.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top