SHL Hong Kong Limited is a part of CEB.
Incorporation No: 121522. Registered office: 16th Floor, 111 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
CEB TA Professional Service Internship Program
Who are we?
CEB is now Gartner, Talent Assessment is the leader in talent measurement solutions, driving better business results for clients through superior people intelligence and decisions – from hiring and recruiting, to employee development and succession planning.
With a presence in over 50 countries, CEB is now Gartner delivers more than 25 million assessments annually in over 30 languages – allowing over 10,000 business customers to benefit from both global expertise and local insight. Along with its world-class consulting practices and 24-hour support centre, CEB is now Gartner clients can access over 1,000 assessments through an easy-to-use technology platform.
Headquartered in London, UK the company has offices in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia/New Zealand. For more information, visit www.cebglobal.com.
Who are we looking for?
This year, CEB Singapore will be running an internship program for undergraduate students. Please join us if you meet the following requirements:
- Psychology major undergraduate or Business undergraduate with a major in HR.
- Can commit to part-time work for at least 20 hours a week.
- Software Skill:
- Responsible, detail oriented and conscientious
- Quick learner
- Supportive team player
What about our Internship program?
Under this internship program, we will provide well-structured business skill and knowledge training to the right candidate. It is a great opportunity to experience the real-life business environment and support in day-to-day business operations. The main scope of the program:
- Support the Professional Consulting Team
- Assist in the logistics and administration of projects
- Assist in the creation and editing of content for project deliverables
- Research and present findings on various HR Trends
- Support the Business Development Team
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Prospect and screen potential leads
- Setup meetings for qualified leads
- Monitor and shortlist tenders
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top